Sunday, January 06, 2008

Well I'm back from Texas where I spent the holidays with my family. We finally got my camera working again (i think). So I finally have some pictures to post for everyone to see.

Here's a pic of my finished White Oak/Red cedar Chest that I made for mom. I can't get the interior pics to load though sorry. It has a full size shallow lift out drawer/tray with a cedar interior, and a prop open safety hinge so that the lid will stay open and not smash people's fingers.



Aaron and Jme were with us for christmas this year too. It was fun to see them, especially since we played a lot of card and board games as a family. That was fun.



Apparently it snowed around 3 inches saturday morning before me and cheslie flew into salt lake yesterday. And the big snow storm from california is headed here tonight and tomorrow. It should be cold and miserable. Yay.

I finally have wireless internet in my apartment! Yay again. Thanks dad!

I hope everyone is having a great new year, and good luck with what's to come! Bye.

No comments: