Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Here's a few photos of my pen making. My favorite is the "celluloid" acrylic pen (the blue one). It's called Caribbean Blue. The others use a variety of woods including purple heart, maple, curly maple, oak burl, coco bolo,and marble wood.

There are 2 basic pen styles in these pics. Slimline (aka twist pens), and 2 "click" pens - including the blue pen. I can make anything from fountain pens to cigar pens to gentlemen pens to patriot pens and many more. I can get all sorts of exotic wood and awesome acrylic to use as the pen barrels. I can also use deer antlers (good as a custom center band) or buffalo horns.

Platings I can do are 24k/10k gold, black titanium/chrome, satin, and rhodium. Some additional textures are available with certain pen styles. It's fun to make them. I enjoy the time I spend turning pens. If anyone has any pen requests are is interested let me know and I will be able to help you out.



No comments: