Saturday, October 27, 2007

Well I got news Friday afternoon of another official pumpkin carving contest. Of course I couldn't hold back from another opportunity to "glow". I hope to have a pic of the finished pumpkin early next week. It's almost done, but I don't want the pumpkin to go bad before Halloween. That would be sad. I think it's a lot of fun.

In wood shop I've been working on building a piece of furniture for my mom. I am building a White Oak blanket chest with red cedar inside of it. I hope it turns out alright.

I finished reading the 2nd book in the Hitchhiker's Guide series. It's called "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe", and I'm well into book 3 called "Life the Universe and Everything." It's really funny set of books and I recommend it to anyone who has time or chance to read it.

No comments: