Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I finished reading "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" (book one) yesterday morning. It's a great book and one of my recommended reads. That is if you care about listening to anything I say here, but its just nice that someone even reads these posts anyways.

Our research paper is finally rolling along around here. The topic is of Mechanically Stabilized Earth Walls. Not an entirely exciting topic for writing, but it should be a good experience for presentation (not that presenting is fun either).

I hope to have a new laminated pen design laid out tonight for turning Thursday afternoon. Sorry still no photos yet. My camera isn't working at the mo. But just keep checking back!

1 comment:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Damon,

It's always fun to read what's happening with you. Hope you can check out our blog:
leeandruth.blogspot.com

I'll have Lee look at your blog tonight.

Hope the new semester is going well.

I looked at all of your blog pictures. Wow, the stuff you make is amazing! I am really impressed. Great job! I would love to see some pen pictures. I may want to order one!

Take Care!
Ruth