Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Sorry about that. I didn't realize that I had a setting that made it so only registered users could leave comments enabled. It should be fixed now so that anyone can leave a comment/message for me to see/enjoy.

I spent several hours yesterday working on this years pumpkin carving design that I hope to submit for the campus competition. It took me 3 hours to come up with the design plans shown below.



I spent a couple more hours transferring the outlined image to the face of the pumpkin last night, and it's all ready to be gutted out and finally carved. This is going to be really challenging. Probably harder than last years pumpkin that I did. If you didn't see the one from last halloween just search some of my old posts from Oct/Nov of last year.

I hope to have my 1st wood salad/candy bowl turned in my wood-shop class today. Should be lots of fun (and work of course!). TTFN.

2 comments:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

I'm looking forward to see the finished product--the real pumpkin. The design looks great!

Ruth

PS-hope you win

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

Wow - I'm impressed with everything I see on your blog! Can you put any type in internals in those pens? How can I get one? Well, I've got school work to do. I better get busy with it or it'll never get done.

Take care,

Lee